This workflow contains at least one Python script. Only use it if you trust the person who shared this with you, and if you know exactly what it does.
This is a workflow for Editorial, a Markdown and plain text editor for iOS. To download it, you need to view this page on a device that has the app installed.
- Prompt for image selection from the camera roll.
- Save selection as as a jpeg in the current document's directory using the current date as filename.
- Aappend an incrementing number if multiple images are inserted.
- Preserve the original image orientation.
- Insert a markdown image reference.
The workflow is forked from [Insert Image... ](http://www.editorial-workflows.com/workflow/5896882052136960/tbnRcIh3c38) written by [@pastrunho](http://twitter.com/pastrunho). The code for orientation was found in post from [scabbiaza](http://stackoverflow.com/users/1350976/scabbiaza) on [StackOverflow](http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13872331/rotating-an-image-with-orientation-specified-in-exif-using-python-without-pil-in). Putting it together and any other modifications and/or creations of code come from me.
Shared by: @matthew__dunlap
Comments: Comment Feed (RSS)