This workflow contains at least one Python script. Only use it if you trust the person who shared this with you, and if you know exactly what it does.
This is a workflow for Editorial, a Markdown and plain text editor for iOS. To download it, you need to view this page on a device that has the app installed.
Description: Scans taskpaper for tasks/projects with tags (@reminder, @due) and sets/updates alerts in iOS reminders. In 'Editorial' lists.
Alerts could be relative (+hh:mm) [also just (+h:) or (+:mm) also (+:75)] or at set time (hh:mm). If it is past reminder hour script assumes alert supposed to be set for tomorrow.
- handle @done tag - skip or mark existing reminder as completed
- Maybe @due should set reminder due date & @reminder set alert (now they both set alert and date interchangeable)
- split regex - regex works fine for now but will get unreadable with time - split into few sequential tests
- handle different Reminders calendars - now it is using calendar ID fixed in code
- handle calendar dates not only time? (I never really use long term reminders)
- sync both directions?
Shared by: chew-z
Comments: Comment Feed (RSS)